vrijdag 4 juli 2008

Robin Stam, Duval Guillaume Brussels

Yes, once again I was too late with finding somebody for my blog. There's enough creatives coming up, but I just happened to have a lot of bad luck this week so for old times sake I'm talking about my own week again.

In the beginning of the week Yigit and I heard that we're nominated for the 'Standaard solidariteitsprijs', a prestigious advertising competition for non-profit ads in Belgium. As a result, our idea will be published and that's enough to be happy about already. I cannot show the nominated ad before it's in the newspapers, but it's the best ad we've published this year so we're glad about it.

Right now I'm on the verge of going to Holland again. Every month I'm going back for a weekend. This time I'm going to make a quick stop in Amsterdam to visit some friends at production company McGuyver (they don't know that I'm coming yet, but it'll be a surprise). A couple of minutes ago I finished a big campaign and in about 5 minutes I have to close my computer and run to the trainstation. Which is...now. Amsterdam, here I come...

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.